Imagine being able to generate all your property tax returns with a single click of a button. How much time would you be able to dedicate to other tasks?
PTMS can create virtually any return, from a state-assessed airline return to a city return for a single vehicle. PTMS supports batch printing capabilities and minimizes the time it takes to perform data cleanup and annual asset reconciliation. Customers have reported saving up to 97% of the time it takes to generate returns versus manual filing using PTMS.
- Automates all aspects of personal property tax compliance
- Optimizes your allocation of workforce resources
- Shortens return filing times
- Helps users proactively manage return tasks and deadlines
- Warns users of upcoming return deadlines
- Auto-populates jurisdictional facsimile forms with your data
- Provides tools to break out non-assessable costs, such as software, installation costs, and sales tax, from assets
- Eliminates redundant cleanup performed each year, such as asset category changes
- Tracks multiple asset costs and acquisition dates
- Split assets into multiple categories and ages, or across multiple returns
- Identify and reconcile asset changes, including transfers, new acquisitions, and disposals, automatically upon import
- Built-in abatement and exemption tracking and calculations
- Automatically depreciates assets according to assessor calculation tables
- Manages return review and approval workflow
- Automated certified mail tracking
PTMS has been a huge time-saver for us, from filing returns, the assessments, tax bills — really the whole process from beginning to end. We can prepare two or three hundred returns for a state in four to five hours, and get them out the door same-day if needed. If you did that by hand, you’d need several people on hand to be able to handle that volume!