PTMS is an all-encompassing real property tax system that manages property and parcel data, flags overvalued properties for protest, tracks tax bills, creates check requests, and automates tax forecasting and accruals.
It saves you time and helps minimize your real property taxes — no matter your industry, type of property, or how you’re assessed. Our customers report saving an average of 78% of the time they’d otherwise spend on property tax compliance tasks. Imagine having that time freed up so you can focus on the important stuff — analysis, tax minimization, and other tax disciplines.
- Optimizes your allocation of workforce resources
- Reduces time devoted to property tax tasks
- Enables better collaboration with other departments and outside vendors
- Minimizes taxes paid
- Increases visibility into your portfolio
- Helps you avoid penalties and interest payments
- Enables quick, easy analysis of property tax cash flow
- Secure, centralized database of all your property and parcel data facilitates access from anywhere
- Access to information, including tax rates, assessment ratios, and due dates, from thousands of jurisdictions
- Built-in abatement and exemption tracking and calculations
- Receive alerts for missing or over-assessed value notices and tax bills
- Available Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tools eliminate data entry for inputting value notices and tax bills
- Easy-to-use tax payment process allows for automatic feeds to any AP or AR system
- Provides tools for painless, accurate projections, accrual true-ups, and journal entry creation
- Cash flow reports save time and enable you to better manage your finances
- Tax allocation functionality quickly apportions tax amounts back to tenants and divisions
- Track all appeal events, results, and costs using appeal management tools
- Role-based security; comprehensive audit log ensures data integrity and Sarbanes–Oxley compliance
- Track each step in your property tax process with property tax workflows
PTMS has been a huge time-saver for us, from filing returns, the assessments, tax bills — really the whole process from beginning to end. We can prepare two or three hundred returns for a state in four to five hours, and get them out the door same-day if needed. If you did that by hand, you’d need several people on hand to be able to handle that volume!