How much time do you waste each year reconciling assets, filing returns, and invoicing property tax to customers?
How much tax are you failing to recover because leases terminate before the tax bill arrives? Our customers report saving an average of 78% of the time they’d otherwise spend on property tax compliance tasks, while recovering significantly more property tax. PTMS helps make property tax simple.
- Optimizes your allocation of workforce resources
- Reduces time spent on compliance and client invoicing
- Recovers more tax from customers in less time
- Generates returns faster
- Increases return filing and customer billing accuracy
- Minimizes time spent researching property tax requirements
- Helps users pay more bills in less time
- Streamlines audits
- Access to information, including tax returns, calculation tables, tax rates, and due dates, from thousands of jurisdictions
- Generates returns for any leased asset by county or taxing district, assessor account, address, or other user-defined grouping
- Identifies asset changes, including transfers, new acquisitions, cost changes, and disposals, automatically upon import
- Tracks lease and vehicle information for use in generating returns, customized reports, and customer invoices
- Calculates asset values using a combination of assessor calculation tables, exemption or abatement rules, idle equipment factors, and other user-defined calculations
- Calculate complex values, manage accounting or accrual processes, or generate reports using external data by pushing data in and out of Microsoft Excel without needing to import/export
- Automatically validates mailing, assessor, and collector addresses, as well as billing jurisdictions, to each asset address
- Bill customers using any Accounts Receivable software by apportioning tax bills to each asset
- Receive alerts for missing or over-assessed value notices and tax bills
- Available Optical Character Recognition (OCR) tools eliminate data entry for inputting value notices and tax bills
- Leasing-specific forecasting generates lease-term tax estimates and end-of-lease tax estimates
- Easy-to-use tax payment process allows for automatic feeds to any AP system
- Role-based security; comprehensive audit log ensures data integrity and Sarbanes–Oxley compliance
- Access status reports, analytics, and custom KPIs from anywhere, anytime
If CSC PTMS® went away, I would be lost.
PTMS has been a huge time-saver for us, from filing returns, the assessments, tax bills — really the whole process from beginning to end. We can prepare two or three hundred returns for a state in four to five hours, and get them out the door same-day if needed. If you did that by hand, you’d need several people on hand to be able to handle that volume!