We launched Bridge Services in January 2020, which connects customers with CSC TCI product experts who perform work on their behalf. Since then, almost all of our Bridge clients have engaged us more than once.
Bridge provides customers with flexibility and peace of mind, especially when time is tight and an unexpected leave of absence, seasonal activity, or fast approaching deadlines can leave you without coverage. You provide guidance on your areas of need, as well as final approval, and we’ll handle all the work in between.
Assistance includes hands-on help:
- Preparing returns
- Processing bills
- Importing data
- Dashboard cleanup
- Onboarding new property
- And more
Get the help you need from the experts you trust.
Contact Professional Services for more information.
PTMS can be delivered as a hosted software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution using secure, reliable, facilities that are tailored specifically for the product. If you are self-hosting and find that your I.T. resources are stretched thin, moving PTMS to SaaS makes things easy.
SaaS benefits include:
- Minimizes your I.T. department’s involvement with PTMS
- No need to connect to company network or VPN
- Environment optimized for PTMS software performance
- Automatic updates: software releases, tax data, and forms
- Product support and troubleshooting made easier
If interested, contact Professional Services.
Working remotely during standard hours
CSC TCI is committed to doing our part to protect employee health and our communities, while still providing exceptional software and support to our customers. Our support and client-facing teams are working remotely during standard hours to help you maintain your compliance deadlines through this crisis.
Access support through Connections.
Help when and how you need it
Stay productive with industry-best response and resolution times and when you need a hand, Connections is available with web-based tools and expertise around the clock.
- Find answers at your fingertips in the Support Knowledge Base
- Stay current with webinars and new product updates
- Network with peers and CSC TCI experts in Connections